Guardini Pietre extracts the material from the quarries and processes it with the aid of high-tech machinery:
- Large milling cutters with disc for cuts up to 60 cm in depth and up to 5 m in length
- Multi-blade framefor sawing slabs
- 10-blade framefor sawing thicknesses
- Shaping wire
- 5-axis machining centre with 90 cm z stroke and 420 cm working length
- Slab polishers and edge polishers for classic work
- Single-head polisher
- Line for the production of floor or wall cladding both from slabs and strips with max. working width 60 cm, max. thickness 4 cm with the possibility of double calibration.
- Finishes: sanding, brushing, polishing, scratching, striping, and bush-hammering with the possibility of sharp edge trimming or chamfering.